Based on 25 years of break-through research, this trauma competency training can revolutionize the way you work with trauma survivors and dramatically improve your treatment outcomes.
Internationally renowned trauma experts Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, and Robert Rhoton, PsyD, LPC, D.A.A.E.T.S., will guide you step by step through eight comprehensive training modules:
- Systemic traumatic stress theory and development of the field
- Symptoms of traumatic stress
- Evidence-based interventions and emerging treatment trends
- Instruments to assess traumatic stress
- The Tri-Phasic trauma treatment model
- Biochemical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that produce anxiety & traumatic stress
- Adaptive and maladaptive coping behaviors
- The biochemical, affective, and cognitive impacts of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress over time and across and within developmental stages
- The role of traumatic stress in clinical disorders such as personality disorders, dissociative identity disorder and more
- Conceptualizing a framework of healing for survivors of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress across the continuum of systemic levels
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the APA & DSM-5® changes
- ACE & developmental trauma
- Diagnosing PTSD with the PCL-5
- Drawing art
- Healing metaphors
- Transitional objects
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Technique
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Bilateral Stimulation
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (PE, CPT & SIT)
- EMDR & Bilateral Stimulation
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Trauma memory processing
- Graphic timeline
- Closure: lessons learned
- Information processing model
- Psychosocial model
- Contemporary thoughts
- Bereavement and adjustment disorders
- Normal and complicated bereavement
Continuing Professional Development Certificates:
PsychOz Publications, in collaboration with PESI in the USA, offers quality online continuing professional development events from the leaders in the field at a standard recognised by professional associations including psychology, social work, occupational therapy, alcohol and drug professionals, counselling and psychotherapy. On completion of the training, a Professional Development Certificate is issued after the individual has answered and submitted a quiz and course evaluation.
A FREE Trauma Therapist Toolkit — a $99.99 value!
Enjoy a collection of valuable resources developed specifically for trauma treatment professionals, including a PDF ebook, worksheets, and free online CE Seminars! This free trauma therapist toolkit includes:
- IATP Traumatology Toolkit – A 138 Page eBook from the International Association of Trauma Professionals that is filled with assessment instruments, treatment protocols and more!
- Two Free CE Seminars on the neurobiology of trauma and overcoming trauma and shame.
- Free assessments and intervention worksheets you can implement immediately in your practice.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Register for this innovative trauma course without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
Are you ready to step into the life awaiting you as a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional?
Get Certified and Go Further...
Become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level I) through the International Association of Trauma Professionals and show your employer, clients, potential clients and fellow professionals your commitment to honing your skills and staying up to date on trauma treatment best-practices.
Distinguish yourself from your peers and increase your opportunities for career advancement, earning potential, and client growth. Certification is a personal accomplishment and unbiased barometer of your skills.
Provide assurance to consumer and clients when you display your certification. When you complete your certification, they can be confident you are providing them with the best tools and strategies for improving clinical outcomes.