- Average Rating:
Signe Simon, MSE |
Simone Humphrey, MA
1 Hour 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
Mar 24, 2018
- Product Code:
- Media Type:
- Never expires.
Signe Simon, MSE, is a psychology doctoral student and intern at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. She’s the cofounder of LOVELINK, an online resource and podcast on modern love.
Simone Humphrey, MA, is a psychology doctoral student and intern at the Manhattan VA. She’s the cofounder of LOVELINK.
Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Discover how millennials approach romantic love differently, including the challenge of committing to relationships despite the endless options of dating apps, and squaring desire for independence and self-discovery with commitment needs.
- Discover the qualities that millennials most value in therapists, like directness and self-disclosure, and how to embody them.
- Discover how to truly connect with millennial clients by speaking their distinctive language, which includes tinder, bumble, ghosting, benching, and breadcrumbing.
Millennials approach love and sexuality differently compared to other age groups.
- Understand the challenge of committing to relationships
- Understand the challenge millenials face in the context of a desire for independence and commitment
Understand the how to build a therapeutic alliance with millennials
- Explore the qualities that millennials value in a therapist such as self-disclosure and directness
- Explore how to develop these qualities as a therapist
Learn the language of millennials
- Understand the distinctive language millennials speak
- Gain knowledge about the way millennials communicate in relationships
- Addiction Counselors
- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Other Behavioral Health Professionals
Total Reviews: 17