- Average Rating:
3 Hours 33 Minutes
23 Mar, 2018
- Product Code:
- Media Type:
- Never expires.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates
PsychOz Publications, in collaboration with PESI in the USA, offers quality online continuing professional development events from the leaders in the field at a standard recognized by professional associations including psychology, social work, occupational therapy, alcohol and drug professionals, counselling and psychotherapy. On completion of the training, a Professional Development Certificate is issued after the individual has answered and submitted a quiz and course evaluation. This online program is worth 3.5 hours CPD.
Lisa Ferentz, L.C.S.W is the president and founder of The Institute for Advanced Psychotherapy Training and Education, Inc., and is a Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association.
Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
Psychologists, Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, and other Behavioral Health Professionals
- Implement positive affirmations in a clinical setting and help clients self-actualize and experience greater empowerment.
- Articulate journaling techniques in treatment for greater neural integration, more flexibility of thought, and greater range of emotion in clients.
- Identify technology’s clinical implications on the brain and articulate interventions to help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression and fear.
- Articulate methods by which “life lessons” can be interfaced with psychotherapy practices to improve clinical outcomes.
- Integrating The “Ruby Slippers” Metaphor as A Resource
- Mantras and Life Lessons in Therapy
- Therapeutic Benefits of Journaling
- Technology and Overstimulating the Brain
- Cultural differences
- Life Lessons for Client Self-Awareness
- Journal Prompts to Help Improve Negative Feelings
- Clinical Case Examples - Positive Mantras
Total Reviews: 11