- Average Rating:
3 Hours 49 Minutes
23 Mar, 2018
- Product Code:
- Media Type:
- Never expires.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates
PsychOz Publications, in collaboration with PESI in the USA, offers quality online continuing professional development events from the leaders in the field at a standard recognized by professional associations including psychology, social work, occupational therapy, alcohol and drug professionals, counselling and psychotherapy. On completion of the training, a Professional Development Certificate is issued after the individual has answered and submitted a quiz and course evaluation. This online program is worth 3.75 hours CPD.
Linda Graham, MFT, is an experienced psychotherapist in the San Francisco Bay Area, bestselling author and international speaker. She integrates modern neuroscience, mindfulness practices, and relational psychology in her worldwide trainings. She is the author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being, winner of the 2013 Books for a Better Life award and the 2014 Better Books for a Better World award. She publishes a monthly e-newsletter, Healing and Awakening into Aliveness and Wholeness and weekly Resources for Recovering Resilience. For more information visit www.lindagraham-mft.net.
Linda draws on her own experiences of healing and awakening as well as more than two decades of integrative study, practice and teaching of transformational psychotherapies, vipassana meditation, life coaching, and facilitating groups and workshops to become a skillful guide interweaving many paths of compassionate, conscious connection. She is passionate about integrating the paradigms and practices of modern neuroscience, Western relational psychology and Eastern contemplative practice.
Financial: Linda Graham is in private practice. She is an author for New World Library and receives royalties. Ms. Graham receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Linda Graham is an author of monthly e-newsletters.
Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Addiction Counselors
- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Other Behavioral Health Professionals
- Essentials of Brain and Behavior Shift
- Evolution, attachment conditioning, and development of human brain
- Four mechanisms of brain change
- Five conditions that accelerate brain change
- Recover Equilibrium When Experiencing Stress and Trauma
- Body-based tools to regulate the stressed-out/numbed our cycles of the nervous system
- Social engagement tools to antidote the brain’s innate negative bias
- Sensorimotor approaches to manage surges of emotions
- Manage Emotions Skillfully
- Shift out of the brain’s ruminative negative judgments
- Rewire memories of toxic shame
- Strengthen one’s sense of self and self-worth
- Skills of Relational Intelligence
- Mindful empathy
- Theory of mind
- Negotiating change; repairing ruptures
- Seeing Clearly; Choosing Wisely
- Monitoring and modifying perceptions and responses
- Re-frame meaning and consequences of challenges and catastrophes
- Finding the silver lining in difficulties and disasters
- Revisioning traumatizing events
- Discover how to teach clients tools of self-directed neuroplasticity to reverse the impact of stress and trauma on brain functioning and their capacities to cope
- Discover how to cultivate positive emotions to shift brain functioning from contracted survival responses to greater openness to change
- Discover how to use practices of mindfulness and self-compassion to recover the capacities of the prefrontal cortex for response flexibility and resilience
- Discover how to strengthen capacities for empathy and deepen skills of relational intelligence to foster more healthy relationships
Total Reviews: 2