- Average Rating:
2 Hours 01 Minutes
- Audio and Video
24 Mar, 2017
- Product Code:
- Media Type:
- Never expires.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates
PsychOz Publications, in collaboration with PESI in the USA, offers quality online continuing professional development events from the leaders in the field at a standard recognized by professional associations including psychology, social work, occupational therapy, alcohol and drug professionals, counselling and psychotherapy. On completion of the training, a Professional Development Certificate is issued after the individual has answered and submitted a quiz and course evaluation. This online program is worth 2.0 hours CPD.
Lynn Lyons, L.I.C.S.W. specializes in working with anxiety in children. She is the coauthor Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents.
Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Articulate worry managing strategies where the client expects anxiety to occur
- Evaluate strategies to help clients stay focused on demoting worry
- Articulate methods for clients to explore skills and strengths to keep moving forward in the therapeutic setting
- What’s going on?
- Anxious Parents Causing Anxious Children
- Better Emotionally Equipped Children
- Cognitive Skills Needed to Equip Children
- Three Things Found in Children with Anxiety
- Current Way of Handling Children with Anxiety
- Process-Based Approach vs. Content-Based Approach
- Prevention of Anxiety and Depression
- Cognitive Patterns and Specific Skills
- Positive Expectancy
- Do NOT Support Anxiety
- Support Uncertainty and Support being Uncomfortable
- Teach Skills to Parents and Kids - Three Targeted Areas
- Critical Concepts
- Seven “Puzzle Pieces”
- Ways/Strategies to Manage Worry
- Targeting in School
Psychologists, Physicians, Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, and other Behavioral Health Professionals
Total Reviews: 121