Full Course Description
David Kessler on Healing Grief: Finding Comfort After Death, Divorce, & Betrayal
- Describe strategies to help clients cope with a breakup of a relationship.
- Find health ways to rebuild life after divorce
- Describe strategies to help clients cope with a betrayal in a relationship.
- Identify ways to heal infidelity patterns.
- Explain how to help the client release the pain of betrayal.
- Recognize why children are often the forgotten grievers and how to help them.
- Articulate ways parents can help their child grieve in healthy ways
- Identify mechanisms to help with complicated grieving.
- Understanding Grief
- Healing Grief
- Perceptions and Tools for Healing Grief
- Breakups and Divorce
- Healing the Grief of Betrayal
- Children and Grief & Grief and the Afterlife